About the Terminal
The Georgetown County Airport’s Lowcountry-style terminal is comprised of 8,500 square feet on two floors. Named for “Tommy” W. Edwards, Jr., a Southern gentleman and unrivaled leader who served SC for 35 years in various governmental roles.
- Pilot's lounge with private shower for use by flight crews as they await the return of passengers and/or crew members
- Large flat-screen TVs in the lobby area
- Wireless internet in the terminal and on the ramp
- Large meeting room that could host up to 50 persons and is supported by a warming kitchen
- Three additional classrooms/meeting rooms - this entire area can be scheduled for public use
- Handicapped accessible with an elevator in the lobby, near the front entrance
At our airport you will find four parking lots for vehicles, designed for both short and long-term parking.
Please contact our Airport Manager about long-term parking. The following application must be filled out and turned into the Manager to obtain a parking pass: Download the Application for Parking Pass.